Embroidery Blanks - Baby & Toddler Clothing
Since 2000 KidsBlanks by Zoe has been a major resource of baby and toddler blanks to embroidery and monogramming companies.
Click here to contact us about your Embroidery needs
Embroidery is a great, quality way to add creativity and wonder to your clothing! Throughout history embroidery has been performed in an amazing array of thread materials such as silk, cold, linen, wool, cotton, and even hair!
Traditionally, embroidery had to be done by hand. Nowadays, embroidery patterns are created using digitization software.
Embroidery requires a thread that is thicker than sewing machine threads - these threads are dyed to meet a vast variety of colors.It is an established form of decorative needlework. The designs are stitched directly onto your favorite garments. Best of all is that embroidery doesn't need ink! There's no limit to what you can do with the infinite possibilities of mixing and matching different colored threads with our colorful selection of garments! Even better - the three dimensional texture makes embroidery designs stand out, making your customized apparel a perfect gift to your children and all your loved ones!
The Laughing Giraffe® selection of Blank Interlock Knit Clothing in 100% Cotton 7.2 oz. and 65% Polyester - 35% Cotton 5.4 oz. have the stability required for embroidery and Monogramming.
The Laughing Giraffe (R) Makes Embroidery "easier" when the Embroidery heads makes it "difficult"
Baby Sleeper Gown in 100% Cotton 7.2 oz. Interlock knit 0-3 months - with one side incomplete/open. The Baby gown dress can be easily embroidered and then easily closed. This popular design has been made available to ensure it can accommodate the embroidery head/equipment easily.
Some other popular styles are:
- LG2852N - Baby Night Gown with Buttons
- LG3705 - Baby Swaddle Sleeping Sack
- LG2200 Short Sleeve Onesies
- LG2801W - Long Sleeve Infant Pajama -Sleep Gown with Mittens
- LG2556 - Toddler Short Sleeve T-shirt
- LG2500 - Baby Short Sleeve Envelope Neck T-shirt
- and more....
Fabric Choices when selecting Embroidery Blanks:
- 100% Cotton Interlock Knit 7.2 oz
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton Interlock Knit 5.4 oz
- NOTE: 1 by 1 Rib Knit Garments are Not recommended as there is little stability with this fabric.
Our Specialties for Embroidery and Mongramming Services are:
- Baby Clothing Blanks: Onesies, Sleep Gowns, Beanie Hats, Bibs, Blankets, Burp Cloths, T-Shirts
- Toddler Blank Clothes: T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Hooded Sweatshirts, Dresses
- Youth Sized Apparel: T-Shirts, Hooded Sweatshirts
FREE FREIGHT POLICIES ARE AVAILABLE (See Details)
We look forward to earning your repeat business!